- START OFF RIGHT - Everything your little one needs in the first months of life: anti colic bottles for babies 0+ months and 2+ months and Start newborn pacifiers for 0-2 month old babies.
- ANTI-COLIC - Our vented base design reduces colic symptoms in 80%* of babies, eliminating bubbles that cause gas and aggravate colic and reflux symptoms.
- SOFT NIPPLES – 94%** of babies accept SkinSoft Nipples. The symmetrical shape of the orthodontic nipple feels just like mom and supports healthy jaw and teeth development.
- EASY CLEAN - No need for a separate bottle sterilizer: MAM bottles self-sterilize in the microwave in 3 minutes, meaning less baby stuff to take on the go.
- PRODUCT DETAILS - MAM Newborn Essentials "Feed & Soothe" Set includes: Two 5-oz anti-colic bottles with 2 Slow Flow silicone nipples, Two 9 oz anti-colic bottles with 2 Medium Flow nipples, & two 0-2 Month pacifiers with orthodontic nipples
Binding: Baby Product
Release Date: 03-04-2013
model number: 9311-006-2-1
Details: The MAM Newborn Essentials "Feed & Soothe" Set - everything new parents and growing babies need. At MAM we work with medical experts to anticipate your baby boy or baby girl's needs from day one. This set includes two 5 oz anti-colic bottles with Slow Flow nipples, two 9 oz anti-colic bottles with Medium Flow nipples, and two lightweight Start Pacifiers. The Start Pacifiers, specially designed for newborns 0-2 months old, have an orthodontic SkinSoft nipple that feels natural and supports jaw development. Whether you're using baby formula or expressed breast milk, MAM bottles will support you every step of the way. Our Easy Start Self-Sterilizing Anti-Colic Bottle is the perfect fit for newborns, specially designed to minimize colic symptoms while feeding. The innovative vented base allows for an even drinking flow, helping to reduce colic for 80%* of babies. Each MAM Anti-Colic Bottle is self-sterilizing, making them suitable for feeding your baby when you don't have a bottle sterilizer on hand. Simply add water and pop in the microwave for three minutes. The bottle is made from BPS and BPA free materials and the removable bottom makes clean-up a snap. Perfect for your registry or baby shower! Dishwasher safe. * Field study, Austria 2011, tested with 73 mothers of colicky babies / Market research, USA 2010, tested with 35 mothers of colicky babies. **Market research 2009-2020, tested with 1,572 babies
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.4 x 4.4 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.