- BABY REGISTRY “MUST HAVE” - The award-winning NogginStik Developmental Light-up Rattle was designed by early childhood experts to help parents, caregivers and early intervention therapists begin encouraging critical early milestones in infants.
- THE PATENTED NOGGINSTIK lights up a soft red, blue and green to promote visual stimulation and encourage visual tracking skills. The base of the NogginStik makes a soft rattle sound to please the ears. It has an easy to hold handle for mastering grasping and fun textures to delight the sense of touch. Ages 0m+ BPA, PVC, PHTHALATES, AND LEAD FREE.
- A MULTI-ACTIVITY TOY TO HELP ENCOURAGE YOUR BABY’S EARLY MILESTONES THROUGH PLAY! Your baby’s learning journey begins at birth. Simple interactions early on can help your child succeed later in life. The best part? It takes only a few minutes and a simple toy to help you start laying the foundation from day one. The NogginStik is an educational tool that will guide you through activities and interactions that will promote healthy brain development and bring enjoyment between you and your child.
- WHAT SHOULD MY BABY BE DOING? This is a question all parents ask. While all little ones develop in their own individual and unique way and at their own rate, there are certain developmental milestones to look for. Developmental milestones are skills most children achieve by a certain age. AN ILLUSTRATED PARENT GUIDE TO BABY’S MILESTONES is included in every SmartNoggin product. Each Parent Guide includes a milestone checklist for the first 12 months, helping to know when to expect milestones.
- AWARD-WINNNG - The NogginStik has been awarded multiple toy industry awards including: The Oppenheim Platinum Award, The Oppenheim SNAP Award, The Bump’s Best of Baby Award, Parent’s Choice Approved Seal, National Parenting Publications Awards, The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, PAL Award Top 10 Toys, Dr. Toys 10 Best Toys, Seriously STEM Award
model number: 10483
Part Number: 10483
Details: The NogginStik Light Up Rattle encourages baby’s early milestones and guides parents & caregivers through activities and interactions that will promote healthy brain development and bonding. It lights up to encourage visual tracking, has a soft rattle noise to please the ears, an easy to hold handle for mastering grasping and fun textures to delight the sense of touch. The NogginStik developmental light-up rattle is baby’s first learning toy!
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.9 x 2.7 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.